INITIAL SESSION: $375
ADDITIONAL SESSIONS: $225 each
Each one-on-one training appointment is a 90-minute session with one of our qualified and skilled trainers. We meet you and your dog at your home, a local park, a brewery to troubleshoot challenging misbehaviors and transform your dog’s behavior in real time.
The severity of the behavior will dictate the number of sessions required, but most clients work with us for 2-3 sessions. Here is a list of the common behaviors we work on during our one-on-one sessions. Keep in mind that this is not a complete list, we can work with you and your dog on any and all misbehavior – when in doubt, give us a call!
- Pulling and Lunging While On Leash
- Learning Sit, Down, Stay & Here
- Holding Commands and obedience
- Rude Greeting Manners
- Aggression Issues (human and dog)
- E-collar Training/Remote Collar Training
- Highly Distracted Behavior
- Separation Anxiety